Friday, March 12, 2010

Introducing Sara...

We have another model for our shop. Meet Sara, my best friend.
I struggled with this decision for a long time.
I didn't want a shop that had two models,
and I liked that our shop was strictly a sister business.
But Tessa isn't available that much. It just seemed like the right decision to have another part-time model for when Tessa can't go.


I was nervous about our first photoshoot because I had only worked with Tessa,
but Sara was great!
I still want to work with Tessa,
mainly because it's fun sister time for us,
but it is going to be fun working with Sara too.

3 comments:

  1. I think you made a good decision. It isn't like you replaced Tessa-you just added a little something to the mix. :) Welcome Sara! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is cute!!! Look forward to see her model more of your wonderful designs. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete