Saturday, January 2, 2010

Treasury

I just recently found out how to use the Treasury and I have loved making them ever since!
Yesterday I made a treasury and I felt that it was my best yet, even though not many people viewed it.

Today at 4PM, my treasury was on the front page of Etsy! It was especially exciting for me because I put my friend Bethany's pod earrings in it, and she was the one who introduced me to Etsy. I was so happy to see her on the front page because her items are so unique and beautiful.

I kept refreshing Etsy many many times hoping that some sellers would sell their items that I chose for the front page. So far, three of them have sold, and I am so happy! I love Etsy because it is such a supportive community and I feel that the support comes back to you if you give it.

No comments:

Post a Comment