Thursday, January 7, 2010

I feel like a kid in a candy store...

Today Tessa and I were driving around and we found a great new place to model items from the shop.

I felt like a giddy child because it is the perfect place! It has everything that I envisioned for our pictures.

It is this industrial area with rusted out fences and railroad tracks and a crazy cool abandoned train, and I LOVE it!

Tessa seemed to like it better too, because even though this girl is gorgeous, she is pretty self-conscious when people are watching her (which totally makes her more endearing). This place is so secluded that we could talk and laugh and take funny pictures and no one was bothering us with their stares.

I can't even choose my favorite picture of the day because they all turned out great, but here is a top one.

Hopefully I will have them up tomorrow. Check the shop... www.yarnplusyarn.etsy.com

.love.



No comments:

Post a Comment