Saturday, February 6, 2010

Featuring...

I have been wanting to feature a friend I made on Etsy for a long time, but finally I am getting around to it.

Meet Jen!
Jenuine Jen
She is the creator of TWO Etsy shops, JenuineJems and JenuineJewels.
I honestly don't even remember how we started talking, but we did, and we became friends.
She is such an awesome person and was such a great encouragement to me when I started on Etsy.
Lately, her shop JenuineJewels has taken up most of her time,
which is evident by all the sales she has been getting.
It's great to see her shop becoming such a success,
and to feel like I knew her since the beginning!
Please check out her shop,
her prices are so reasonable,
and her craftsmanship is astounding.

Here are some of my favorite pieces:
pool of blue ring

mint drop earrings

triple drop pearl earrings
Each of these items are only $10!!

Check out her shops!
www.jenuinejewels.etsy.com
www.jenuinejems.etsy.com

Thank you Jen for being one of my first Etsy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment